Saturday 18 May 2013

Locked lenses

Squidoo has been locking 8 of my lenses (web pages) this week in its effort to clean up the site. Apparently Google is releasing Penguin 2.0 and I guess Squidoo is trying hard to be maintain its reputation in Google's eyes. I'm upset obviously but not overly so. See if Squidoo is my site, I will do the same. I rather lost 1000 good lenses than losing the whole site. So I see their point of locking my lenses though some of those lenses are making good income for me and Squidoo. So I decided to transfer their content somewhere else. But since I've got their URLs ranking and those were aged lenses, I made new lenses using the same URLs BUT with entirely new content that have been greenlighted by Squidoo (I hope). At the meantime I'm busy writing for Sirgo and I created 5 new articles there. Here there are:

Evil queen accessories
Duffel bags with wheels
Leather duffle bags
Sexy high heels
Lone Ranger costume

No comments:

Post a Comment